March 20, 2020
A Message about the Coronavirus
To Our Valued Customers:
Out of concern for the health and well-being of our customers and staff, we are limiting public access to our lobbies by appointment only until further notice. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
We recognize there are situations which necessitate coming into the bank. These will be handled by appointment.
Banking Services conducted by appointment:
- Loan Closings
- Debit Card Replacement
- Safe Deposit Box Access
- Cashier’s Checks/Money Orders/Special Coin and Currency Orders
- New Account Opening
For information or to set up an appointment, call any of these telephone numbers:
Toll free at (877) 217-4682 or these local numbers:
Maryville (660) 562-3232
Mound City (660) 442-3131
Savannah (816) 324-3158
St. Joseph (816) 364-5678
Until the health threat diminishes, please consider using these alternative services:
- Drive-up windows, ATM’s and after-hours depositories.
- Email us. Ask your Relationship Banker for his or her personal bank email address and direct dial telephone number if you do not have it.
- Utilize chat services.
- Mail your deposit to any of these local post office boxes. We’ll promptly mail your receipt along with a bank-by-mail envelope for future transactions.
P.O. Box 700, Maryville, MO 64468
P.O. Box 367, Mound City, MO 64470
P.O. Box 275, Savannah, MO 64485
P.O. Box 7315, Saint Joseph, MO 64507
- Start a loan application and/or open an account online.
- Call NVB Telebank toll free at (877) 217-4683 for automated account information, or these local numbers.
Maryville (660) 562-7272
Mound City (660) 442-2000
Savannah (816) 324-6868
St. Joseph (816) 364-4455
- Take advantage of our free online and mobile banking services including viewing statements, performing transfers, paying bills and many other services. Try mobile deposit (it’s free). Ask for help enrolling for these services or by visiting our FAQ page.
Thank you for your patience. The personal and financial well-being of our customers, banking team and their families are foremost on our minds as we seek ways to limit unnecessary personal exposure. Let’s look out for each other and hope this situation passes soon.
Your friends at Nodaway Valley Bank