NVB Health Savings Accounts allow employers to make tax-free contributions to employee health insurance plans. Employees may also fund these accounts through pre-tax payroll deductions. Click here to view the current contribution limits.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Earn interest with a $500 daily collected balance
- We will file the required annual IRS report
- A $5 monthly service charge fee will be charged if the balance falls below $100 and there has been no account activity in the previous 24 months
- Employee must participate in a high-deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Cannot have additional health insurance coverage through a non-HDHP
- Cannot be enrolled in Medicare or receiving VA Benefits
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
What You Need to Know
- Paper statements are available for a $4 monthly fee. Online statements are FREE.