As part of our ongoing ACH Education, be sure to check out the Corporate User Page at the link below. The page includes links and useful information for corporate user resources including:
- Upcoming ACH Rules changes
- Payments Insider Newsletter (includes Annual ACH Rules Updates)
- Did You Know… short informational videos
- Check Fraud Spotting Tool
- Nacha Operations Bulletins
- Tips for Handling Notifications of Change
- Frequently Asked Corporate User Questions & Answers
- Quick Reference Guides and Cards
- Audit & Risk Assessment Workbooks
- Corporate User Education
Here you will find a resource for businesses utilizing the various payments channels offered in the industry today.
Learn About Data Security
Compliance with the new ACH Security Framework Rule can be daunting. The Better Business Bureau (bbb.org) offers training specifically for small businesses on how to simplify the requirements of ACH data security. Visit bbb.org/council/data-security-made-simpler to get started.
Learn how to:
- Properly handle & dispose of sensitive data securely
- Become Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant
- Respond when customer data is stolen
- Respond when a third party requests customer information and more!