We appreciate the opportunity to assist with your banking and financial needs. To help make your account opening process quick and seamless, please gather these required documents. We welcome your questions by telephone, email, online chat or at any of our ten locations. Contact us today!
Information Required To Open Your Account
- Employer identification number (EIN) or if applied for, copy of SS-4
- Proof of official filing with the state
- Business Trust Certification – provided by the bank
- Business trust address and phone number
- Completed Certification of Beneficial Owners for Legal Entity Clients
Personal identification for each individual identified as a 25% or more beneficial owner and one person with significant responsibility to control, manage or direct the legal entity, as listed on the Certification of Beneficial Owners.
- Full legal name
- Government-issued ID – required; photocopy acceptable
- U.S. Citizens: driver’s license, state-issued ID card, or passport
- Non-U.S. Citizens: passport
- Residential address
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
Quick access links to proof of official filing with state: