We appreciate the opportunity to assist with your banking and financial needs. To help make your account opening process quick and seamless, please gather these required documents. We welcome your questions by telephone, email, online chat or at any of our eight locations. Contact us today!
Information Required To Open Your Account
- Employer identification number (EIN) or if applied for, copy of SS-4
- Proof of official filing with the state –Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Good Standing
- City Government, provide City Charter page 1 and minutes with city seal, authorizing the account to be opened.
- Business address and phone number
- Articles of Incorporation, by-laws if applicable.
- Completed and executed Corporate Resolution – provided by bank
- Can use Minutes or corporate resolution provided by the customer
- Completed Certification of Beneficial Owners for Legal Entity Clients
Personal identification for each individual identified as a 25% or more beneficial owner and one person with significant responsibility to control, manage or direct the organization or association, as listed on the Certification of Beneficial Owners.
- Full legal name
- Government-issued ID – required; photocopy acceptable
- U.S. Citizens: driver’s license, state-issued ID card, or passport
- Non-U.S. Citizens: passport
- Residential address
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
Quick access links to proof of official filing with state: