Organization/Unincorporated Associations Account Checklist
We appreciate the opportunity to assist with your banking and financial needs. To help make your account opening process quick and seamless, please gather these required documents. We welcome your questions by telephone, email, online chat or at any of our ten locations. Contact us today!
Information Required To Open Your Account
Organization or Association information
- Full Legal Name
- Federal EIN number or if applicable the social security number of one member (this member would be responsible for any taxes due on interest earned)
- Paperwork and/or meeting minutes to confirm that the person is authorized to represent the entity.
- Organization or Association address and phone number
- Completed and executed Organization or Resolution of Authority-provided by bank
- Completed Certification of Beneficial Owners for individual with significant responsibility to control, manage or direct the organization or association.
Personal identification for one person with significant responsibility to control, manage or direct the organization or association, as listed on the Certification of Beneficial Owners.
- Full legal name
- Government-issued ID – required; photocopy acceptable
- U.S. Citizens: driver’s license, state-issued ID card, or passport
- Non-U.S. Citizens: passport
- Residential address
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
Quick access links to proof of official filing with state: