An automatic sweep can prevent potential overdrafts.
How it Works
- Link one checking account to another NVB account.
- Money will “sweep” (transfer) from the linked account when the checking account becomes overdrawn.
- The sweep will automatically cover potential overdrafts.
- A $10 fee will apply to every sweep.
Click here to download the Sweep Setup form. Complete the form, print, sign, and return to the bank.
What You Need to Know
- Funds will be automatically transferred in minimum $50 increments so as long as sufficient funds are available in the linked account to cover the overdraft.