Here’s How it Works
- Endorse the back of the check “for deposit only” and sign
- Select the Deposit button & New Deposit in the NVB Mobile app
- Enter the check amount (& change the deposit account, if desired)
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Confirm your deposit
To deposit multiple checks, repeat these steps for each individual check
Mobile Deposit Tips
- Deposits received before 4:00 p.m. are posted that business day
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking a photo
- Place check on a solid, dark background in a well-lit area
- Hold phone flat and steady above the check while taking photos
- Hold the camera square to the check to reduce corner-to-corner skew
- The entire check image should be visible and in focus before submitting deposit
- All four corners of the check should be visible & not have shadows
- The numbers at the bottom of the check should be readable
- Check the status of your deposit by clicking “Pending”
- Keep physical check 10 business days before shredding.
Get the App
- Download NVB Mobile direct from the iTunes and Google Play app stores
- Log in using your Online Banking credentials
- Log in to your Online Banking
- Select User Options
- Click on Enroll Now or Manage Devices in the Mobile Banking section
- Follow the steps to complete your Mobile Banking registration
What You Need to Know
- Answers to questions about Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit is an optional feature.
- Fees for optional features may be found on our Fee Schedule.
- Eligibility requirements and deposit limits apply.
- Please note that your mobile carrier’s text, data, and web access fees may apply. Check with your carrier for information about their fees.