Coverdell Education Savings Account
A Coverdell Education Savings Account provides a way for you to pay for qualified educational expenses tax-free.
- Increased annual contribution limits up to $2,000 per child, per tax year
- Tax free withdrawals for qualified expenses for kindergarten through postsecondary school
- Qualified expenses include:
- Tuition and fees
- Books, supplies, and equipment
- Academic tutoring
- Your investment is protected with the security of FDIC Insurance
- Setup as an IRA, various deposit terms available to suit your needs
- Open a Coverdell Education Savings Account today with $500
To learn about other education planning strategies, visit with one of our trusted NVIS advisors.