An instant issue prepaid card account.
Enjoy the simplicity and ease of a prepaid card with the benefits of a banking relationship. There’s no overdraft fees, activation fee, or balance requirements. It really is a carefree solution.
- $5 minimum opening deposit
- No overdraft fees – ever
- No up-front or monthly service charge, regardless of debit/reloading activity, however,
- A $5 monthly dormant account charge will apply after 90 days of inactivity.
- No minimum or maximum balance requirements
- Reload card with cash deposits at any NVB location or attached ATM, or with an online or mobile transfer between account or Mobile Deposit ($.75 per deposited item).
- Online statement. Paper statement $4.
- Check writing option ($.50 per presented item)
- Establish direct deposit and eliminate costly payroll check-cashing fees
- Receive electronic payments, tax refunds and other payments
- A easy way to budget income
- NVB Online and Mobile access to, with free online bill payment option ($.50 per item after 25 per statement period).
- FDIC insured
- Make purchases online, by phone or in person
- Get cash back at the register or any ATM1
- Schedule online payments with NVB Bill Pay
- Setup automatic payments/withdrawals (ACH)
What you need to know:
With an adult co-owner, minors age 12 and up may have a Care-free card account.
View our fee schedule for fees associated with using a non-NVB ATM.