Pay using Apple PayTM, Android Pay and Samsung Pay
Use Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay to pay in-store without swiping your NVB cards, and in apps without entering payment and contact information. Instead, pay with a single touch of your finger.
- Add your Nodaway Valley Bank debit and credit card to your mobile wallet
- Start making purchases with your phone
A New Way to Pay
Secure purchases can be made with Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay at participating locations.
- Card name, account number and security codes are shielded from public view.
- A unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored instead of the actual card number
- Zero liability protection* on unauthorized transactions
If you have questions, visit our FAQ page.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android Pay and Android logo are trademarks of Android Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
© 2018 Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices. See Samsung.com/pay for compatibility
*Zero liability protection for Nodaway Valley Bank credit cards (Visa and American Express) is provided by Elan Financial Services. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations apply.
*Zero liability protection for the Nodaway Valley Bank debit card is provided by MasterCard. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see mastercard.us for more details.