NVB BillPay is available online and also in the mobile app.
- May 11th
Starting on May 11th, you will be prompted to enroll for the new, improved BillPay. Everyone will need to first enroll for BillPay through the browser before it will display or be accessible in the app. All payees, history, and scheduled payments will be available once enrolled.
These services will be provided outside of NVB BillPay after May 11th
- Person to Person Transfer
~ Also known as P2P
Start using real time transfer for making payments to individuals by enrolling in Zelle® starting May 11th.
- First, make sure you have registered for NVB BillPay.
- Next, click on the Zelle® link and follow the prompts.
Account to Account Transfer
~ Also known as A2A
Start using External Transfer to move funds from your NVB account to an account you have at another financial institution.
- First, make sure you are registering for External Transfer through the full browser and not just the mobile app for your first time; after that, you will be able to use the app going forward.
- Next, add your external accounts to transfer to or from. The system will verify you are on those accounts one of two ways.
Once your external accounts are added, simply use the Transfer tab and choose the accounts you are transferring between and enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Asking you to log in to your online banking at the other financial institution. This method will verify those accounts instantly.
- If unable to verify accounts the first way, we may need to send some small deposits that you can then enter to verify the account you are adding.