For an affordable mortgage and personal service from a local lender, choose Nodaway Valley Bank. We’ll be here for you from start to finish to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Refinance an existing mortgage for a lower rate or cash out
- Bridge financing is available to purchase another home before your current home is sold
- Fast, local decision making
- Low fixed and adjustable rates available
- Friendly guidance from a lender you can trust
- Pre-qualification can improve your negotiating power
- Contact a Loan Officer for rates, details, or an application for an adjustable rate loan
- Use our online Calculators when considering a loan
Once an application is submitted, the following information will need to be provided as soon as possible to expedite the underwriting process.
- Copies of paystubs for the past 30 days for each borrower.
- Copies of W2 and/or 1099 forms for the previous 2 years for each borrower.
- Copies of last 2 years completed Personal and Business Federal Income Tax returns (if applicable) with all schedules included, YTD P&L Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Proof of additional income (award letters, lease agreements, etc.)
- Copies of bank/asset statements for the previous 2 months, and a copy of most recent 401k statement, or any additional investment accounts.
- Provide a copy of each applicant’s valid, unexpired Driver’s License or state issued identification.
- Copy of signed “Contract to Purchase” with a copy of the earnest money check.
- Copy of signed sales contract when current home is being sold. HUD settlement statement when available.
- Complete copy of all divorce decrees and/or separation agreements along with all amendments.
- Bankruptcy Petition decree, schedule of creditors, and discharge of bankruptcy with letter of explanation.
- For Refinance Transactions:
- Copy of Last 3 Months Mortgage Statement
- Copy of Proof of Homeowners insurance
- Copy of Paid Real Estate Taxes
Please contact one of our loan officers if you have any questions.
Get Started NowAPPLY NOW